de Haan, A. M., Van Stralen, H. E., Smit, M., Keizer, A., Van der Stigchel, S., & Dijkerman, H. C. (2017). No consistent cooling of the real hand in the rubber hand illusion. Acta Psychologica, 179(June), 68–77.
Touch, action & perceptionat the lab of Chris Dijkerman
- New paper by Kayla Stone on peripersonal leg space november 6, 2017
- New paper by Anouk Keizer on visual influences on affective touch experience september 26, 2017
- New paper with Ineke van der Ham on the (lack of) effect of lateralized pointing on cognitive bias september 5, 2017
- New paper by Alyanne de Haan on the rubber hand illusion and hand temperature augustus 24, 2017
- New paper by Haike van Stralen in Cortex on body representation and left right orientation juni 9, 2017