de Haan, A. M., Van Stralen, H. E., Smit, M., Keizer, A., Van der Stigchel, S., & Dijkerman, H. C. (2017). No consistent cooling of the real hand in the rubber hand illusion. Acta Psychologica, 179(June), 68–77.
Touch, action & perceptionat the lab of Chris Dijkerman
- New paper by Maartje de Jong in Cortex on the influence of joint attention and partner trustworthiness on crossmodal cueing april 22, 2019
- New paper by Kayla Stone and colleagues on the disappearing limb trick and sensory suggestibility september 30, 2018
- New paper by Miranda Smit and colleagues on the rubber hand illusion without touch september 30, 2018
- New paper by Alyanne de Haan on body representation during pubertal growth spurt juli 11, 2018
- Special issue on the body and cognition published in Cortex juni 20, 2018