Keizer, A., De Jong, J.R., Bartlema, L., Dijkerman, H.C. (2017). Visual perception of the arm manipulates the experienced pleasantness of touch. Developmental Cognitive Neuroscience, DOI 10.1016/j.dcn.2017.09.004.
Touch, action & perceptionat the lab of Chris Dijkerman
- New paper by Alyanne de Haan on body representation during pubertal growth spurt juli 11, 2018
- Special issue on the body and cognition published in Cortex juni 20, 2018
- New paper by Miranda Smit and Haike van Stralen on the man who lost his body juni 20, 2018
- New paper by Kayla Stone on the influence of vision, touch and proprioception on leg representations februari 2, 2018
- New paper by Kayla Stone on peripersonal leg space november 6, 2017