Keizer, A., De Jong, J.R., Bartlema, L., Dijkerman, H.C. (2017). Visual perception of the arm manipulates the experienced pleasantness of touch. Developmental Cognitive Neuroscience, DOI 10.1016/j.dcn.2017.09.004.
Touch, action & perceptionat the lab of Chris Dijkerman
- New paper by Kayla Stone on peripersonal leg space november 6, 2017
- New paper by Anouk Keizer on visual influences on affective touch experience september 26, 2017
- New paper with Ineke van der Ham on the (lack of) effect of lateralized pointing on cognitive bias september 5, 2017
- New paper by Alyanne de Haan on the rubber hand illusion and hand temperature augustus 24, 2017
- New paper by Haike van Stralen in Cortex on body representation and left right orientation juni 9, 2017