Stone K.D., Dijkerman H.C., Bekrater-Bodmann R., Keizer A. (2019). Mental rotation of feet in individuals with Body Integrity Identity Disorder, lower-limb amputees, and normally-limbed controls. PLoS One, 14(8):e0221105.
Touch, action & perceptionat the lab of Chris Dijkerman
- PhD Defense Kayla Stone oktober 2, 2019
- New paper by Kayla Stone on mental rotation in Body Integrity Identity Disorder oktober 2, 2019
- New paper by Maartje de Jong in Cortex on the influence of joint attention and partner trustworthiness on crossmodal cueing april 22, 2019
- New paper by Kayla Stone and colleagues on the disappearing limb trick and sensory suggestibility september 30, 2018
- New paper by Miranda Smit and colleagues on the rubber hand illusion without touch september 30, 2018