Stone, K.D., Kandula, M., Keizer, A., Dijkerman, H.C. (2017). Peripersonal space boundaries around the lower limbs. Experimental Brain Research. DOI 10.1007/s00221-017-5115-0.
Touch, action & perceptionat the lab of Chris Dijkerman
- New paper by Kayla Stone on peripersonal leg space november 6, 2017
- New paper by Anouk Keizer on visual influences on affective touch experience september 26, 2017
- New paper with Ineke van der Ham on the (lack of) effect of lateralized pointing on cognitive bias september 5, 2017
- New paper by Alyanne de Haan on the rubber hand illusion and hand temperature augustus 24, 2017
- New paper by Haike van Stralen in Cortex on body representation and left right orientation juni 9, 2017