On 1 October Kayla Stone has started working in our lab on her PhD project investigating the function of body ownership . She will use experimental manipulations involving the MIRAGE as well as studying individuals with Body Integrity Identity Disorder. Her project is funded by a NWO talent grant.
Touch, action & perceptionat the lab of Chris Dijkerman
- New paper by Manja Engel on the size-weight illusion in anorexia nervosa augustus 30, 2020
- Two new papers on body representation and peripersonal space in BIID maart 22, 2020
- PhD Defense Kayla Stone oktober 2, 2019
- New paper by Kayla Stone on mental rotation in Body Integrity Identity Disorder oktober 2, 2019
- New paper by Maartje de Jong in Cortex on the influence of joint attention and partner trustworthiness on crossmodal cueing april 22, 2019