Brinkman L., Stolk A., Dijkerman H.C., de Lange F.P., Toni I. (2014). Distinct roles for alpha- and beta-band oscillations during mental simulation of goal-directed actions. Journal of Neuroscience, in press.
Touch, action & perceptionat the lab of Chris Dijkerman
- New paper by Manja Engel on the size-weight illusion in anorexia nervosa augustus 30, 2020
- Two new papers on body representation and peripersonal space in BIID maart 22, 2020
- PhD Defense Kayla Stone oktober 2, 2019
- New paper by Kayla Stone on mental rotation in Body Integrity Identity Disorder oktober 2, 2019
- New paper by Maartje de Jong in Cortex on the influence of joint attention and partner trustworthiness on crossmodal cueing april 22, 2019