On 23 September Kayla Stone succesfully defended her PhD thesis entitled: Going out on a limb: Lower limb representations in individuals with and without Body Integrity Identity Disorder.
Touch, action & perceptionat the lab of Chris Dijkerman
- New paper by Manja Engel on the size-weight illusion in anorexia nervosa augustus 30, 2020
- Two new papers on body representation and peripersonal space in BIID maart 22, 2020
- PhD Defense Kayla Stone oktober 2, 2019
- New paper by Kayla Stone on mental rotation in Body Integrity Identity Disorder oktober 2, 2019
- New paper by Maartje de Jong in Cortex on the influence of joint attention and partner trustworthiness on crossmodal cueing april 22, 2019